Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Details

Wow! I never thought I'd be blogging. Well I guess I should start out by telling a little about why I'm starting this blog. Here goes nothing!

My name is... Should I use a fake name? Yeah, I'll use a fake name... Anyway, my name is Tucker. (That literally just came out, I don't even think I know anyone named Tucker) I'm writing this blog because my girlfriend LOVES details. When we talk, she insists on every little thing being explained. I love explaining in details, but I get frustrated when talking to her about it for some reason. Perhaps it's because I can't process my thoughts very clearly in the spoken word. I'm more of a writer. For me to explain what a certain tree looks like while talking feels tedious to me, but while writing, I can explain the crap out of the bark and every little leaf; how it moved, how tall it was and what it's imaginary name was. I personally also love details. I love how everything can be explained to the very decimal point. I love to see a picture in my brain so clear that I can reach out an touch the image that I've created. Like that 3D Bugs Life theater in Disneyland! You know that one that pokes you in the back when the bees come? and the one that sprays water on you when beetles spray your face? I love that.

Getting back on topic meow. This blog is for the sole purpose of the details. Every little detail will be explained. I'll be writing these entries to my girlfriend. What should her name be? Hmm... Maggy. Tucker and Maggy. I like it! There's a great big possibility that she's the only one that's going to be reading these. In that case, it'll just be like an email to her! If anyone else chooses to join in and read this blog, I only have one thing to say to you: Check your sanity at the door. Stuff's about to get CrAzY!! Maybe probably not. I'll try to keep it sane. But... Yeah, no, it won't be sane all the time. You'll get confused. See, now I'm rambling!

You know what? I'm not going to bother with all that fake name business. I'm sure it'll say my real name somewhere on this site anyway.

Keep it real, Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment